SIMPLY APPLY ONLINE
HOW IT WORK’S
- Select your preferred rental property on the offer page and click on “apply” within the rental details; you will then be taken to the application tool automatically.
- You will now be guided through the application process step by step.
- Please ensure that all applicants have to hand an up-to-date extract from the Debt Enforcement Register (no older than two months) going back at least 2 years.
- Also prepare further documents, if necessary SCHUFA information (German credit rating agency), passport or ID (also for Swiss citizens), residence permit.
- The details of the applicant’s employer (or pension certificate and proof of assets) and current landlord (including contact and telephone number) are also requested. This information will of course be treated as confidential. Please note, however, that complete applications will be given priority in the review process and will be considered for binding reservations.
We hope you enjoy choosing your favourite rental unit.
Please note that you can only apply online at www.ampuls-basel.ch. If this is not possible for you, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or on 061 378 77 11.